This event is now over
Learn Basic Video Editing and Shooting to create stunning videos and images
Create a stunning 30sec – 2min Video (Time Lapse, SloMo, POV, Aerial, Light Painting etc.)
The Video and Image Workshop offers students the opportunity to work on films, video productions, and multimedia projects.
Create better content for family, friends and social media. Participants will learn to make Slow-Mo videos, time lapses, slow shutter shots and a lot more.
Edited videos and images on Facebook and Instagram get 39% more engagement. So if you are not telling visual stories on social media, you are losing potential fans and future business opportunities. After taking this course, you will be able to capture anybody’s attention.
1. Go Pro Camera Operation, Modes and Tech Specs
2. Different types of videos examples to be shown by instructor so that the students know the end result they are striving towards Timelapse,POV, SloMo and Mounted Journeys
3. Shoot a quick video (30 seconds) and process in the software to understand the process on Movie Maker or GoPro Studio
4. Instructor will show how to load raw footage, edit it in various ways and export final product. Everybody must follow along, editing the same footage
5. Create a video plan for your main video to edit during next lesson including Script, Story and Feel
6. Edit final video with help from instructors
7. Export Raw footage and show the class your final movie
1) GoPro or Other Camera
2) Mounts / BluTac
3) Windows Movie Maker / GoPro Editing Studio
Bring Your Own Laptops
All other equipment is provided. No Expertise Required. All Age Groups are Welcome.
Age Group: 12 and above
Start Time and End Time: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Fee: 5000/- Rs
Curiosity Gym : 022 2261 7244 firstname.lastname@example.org
June 20, 2017 — 1:30 pm to
June 22, 2017 — 4:00 pm
6,First Floor, Palkhivala Building, 296,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Near GPO, Fort